~

Объявление

Мутим CUP

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ~ » Clan Titulus » Не порали нам обновить наше лого - аватарку?

Не порали нам обновить наше лого - аватарку?

Сообщений 1 страница 14 из 14

Опрос

Не порали нам обновить наше лого - аватарку?
Да конечно!

100% - 9
Не нафиг надо и так норм.

0% - 0
Мне пофигу...

0% - 0
Голосов: 9

Не порали нам сделать реддизайн нашего лого…??? Так сказать мы вроде вот подходим к черте от сооовсем лол клана к боле менее что то получается))) И я думаю, свежая струя нам не повредит?

Если возможно, на период Новогодних каникул  соответствующую празднику аватару.
Димидрол, гони новое лого. А то моя рожа мне самому уже наблындила.

Хочу злую аватарку!
Страшную такую и непонятную!
Чтоб никто не знал чего ожидать от нас с такой аватаркой.
Но чтоб догадывались, что цуко ничего хорошего!
Чтоб самому казалось что клан у нас страшный, как аватарка!
И чтоб было такое ощущение, что с такой аватаркой можно только хэды вешать!
Ну чтоб было типа стыдно чтоли, что с такой аватаркой и только в ногу!
И чтоб поддаваться потом всем, чтоб чтоб не ушли после первой карты!
Вот такую хочу аватарку!

P.S.: Вдохновения тебе желаю Димидрол и чтоб сам ты ее рисовать не боялся
P.P.S.: Главное чтоб аватарка потом не снилась по ночам...

Drovosek написал(а):

Хочу злую аватарку! Страшную такую и непонятную!Чтоб никто не знал чего ожидать от нас с такой аватаркой.Но чтоб догадывались, что цуко ничего хорошего!Чтоб самому казалось что клан у нас страшный, как аватарка! И чтоб было такое ощущение, что с такой аватаркой можно только хэды вешать!Ну чтоб было типа стыдно чтоли, что с такой аватаркой и только в ногу!И чтоб поддаваться потом всем, чтоб чтоб не ушли после первой карты!Вот такую хочу аватарку!

ЖООООООоооооооошшшшш......))))))

@bibas написал(а):

Если возможно, на период Новогодних каникул  соответствующую празднику аватару

Учту...)

Drovosek написал(а):

Хочу злую аватарку!
Страшную такую и непонятную!
Чтоб никто не знал чего ожидать от нас с такой аватаркой.
Но чтоб догадывались, что цуко ничего хорошего!
Чтоб самому казалось что клан у нас страшный, как аватарка!
И чтоб было такое ощущение, что с такой аватаркой можно только хэды вешать!...

Разогнал мозг не по детски._))

Сильно ногами не бить...учел пожелание как всегда соблюдал строгое отсечении всего лишнего и вот что вышло!

http://i014.radikal.ru/0912/5d/d3a5d2929e0f.jpg

+1

:cool:

Прикольно!!!!! o.O

Идея прикольная! НО!
При уменьшении размеров до реальной аватары становится совсем не страшно! )
Попробовал убрать кое-что, но тоже получилось не так чтоб "обосраться от страха" )
Итог: ХОЧУ СТРАШНЕЕ !!! (ногами не бить тоже))

От нечего делать решил сделать...

+1

Предлагаю поддержать нашего КЛ и дружно сменить аватарки на эту))):

:crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D  :rofl:   :crazyfun:  :D

Now it will hurt, but if you do not resist, then I will try to do everything very gently. He immediately introduced his penis into her vagina, after lubricating it with saliva. From the pain, Eli began to break free and scream, but Herc only pressed her closer to him and began to kiss her neck. After he felt that he had torn her hymen, he began slowly, and then faster and faster to introduce his penis. He felt like Eli had a tight autumn in her pussy, he understood that there was no one here before him, and from this he tore off the tower.
After a minute of active massage of the breasts, Olga pushed me so that I lay down on the bench, and she took my penis in her hand and directed it into her vagina, after which she abruptly plunged the penis into the depths of her womb and began to make reciprocating movements, moaning quietly. Every time my penis was completely in Aunt Olya's uterus, it was like an electric shock. My balls shrunk incredibly and were ready to empty completely, but the ring tightly squeezed the base of the penis and did not allow it.
I took a shower, locking the bathroom door. Then he went to his room. I lay down on the bed and fell asleep almost immediately. I don't know how long I slept, but I woke up when it was still light outside. I put on a T-shirt and shorts and left the room. It was quiet in the house, I started to go down the stairs and at that moment a short-haired, slightly plump man, a little shorter than me, in trousers and a shirt, entered the house. At first he was surprised to see me, but almost immediately he understood what was happening and smiled at me.
liveartbcs.com/cyprus/23-03-2022. "I heard yesterday that your broom was moved to the dungeon, and Umbridge even put an armed troll guard there," Ron finished, and Hermione's legs twitched treacherously.
She took a member in her hand, and he felt that she began to squeeze and unclench the shaft several times, thus testing it for elasticity. Then her hand went down to the balls and massaged them gently. There she stayed longer. After a minute, she moved to the head of the penis. Squeezing the head a little with two fingers, she compared the hardness compared to the shaft of the penis. Slava's head was filled with blood and was dark red from tension. Quickly looking at Slava, she again focused on the head and put her lips to it. She just kissed without opening her mouth, as if kissing.
On you or on me?
“No,” I replied.
He took off everything from himself, Ira was without a bra, which he did not immediately notice, and taking off her dress and panties said:

Hi,

I think wr.clanboard.ru has a lot of potential. The site is in an industry that has lots of competitors, but also has a lot of customers.

My company has been promoting sites for over 7 years and we would be glad to explain how you can increase your online presence.

It's a free consultation with no obligation and if you like our approach, but don't have time to perform these tasks yourself,  we can talk about potentially delegating this work to us.

wr.clanboard.ru is a great site and it would be our pleasure to help you grow it to it's full potential.

Please reply and we can schedule a call or continue our discussion by email.

Thank you very much

Alexander
qc-digital

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » ~ » Clan Titulus » Не порали нам обновить наше лого - аватарку?